Publish your video to the Web with Turbine Video Encoder. More than converting video to the universal Flash format, TVE can bring magic into your video with beautiful and sophisticated Flash video players and stunning visual FX.
Besides supporting FLV and SWF (Flash 7+), TVE also supports AVC/H.264 (Flash 9.5+), a state-of-the-art video codec implemented in the latest update to Flash Player 9, which delivers stunning quality at remarkably low data rates.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Beautiful and Fully-Customizable Players: Enhance your video with a wealth of professionally designed and fully customizable Video Players.
- Includes a Wide Range of Visual Effects: Inject new life into your video by using the more than 65 included FreeFrame Visual Effects.
- Avoid Codec Hell: By publishing to Flash Video format, over 98% of internet users will be able to see your video in their web browsers: codec hell is a thing of the past.
- Place a Logo or Watermark over your Video: A solid or transparent image can be placed over the video for watermarking, media branding or other purposes.
- Web Cam Capture and Encoding: Doing advanced video blogging or simply delivering your message with a personal touch? Either way, you can record and publish it online with TVE.
- Audio Recording: Record and mix your voice comments into the encoded video. Or mix-in an external audio file.
- Batch Encoding: Automatically convert several videos in an easy to use batch mode.
- Convert Video and Audio from Virtually any Format: All the common video and audio formats are accepted by TVE:
Windows Media (AVI, WMV, ASF, WMA, WAV, using any AVI/WM codecs like DIVX, XDIV, etc.); QuickTime (MOV, QT, DV, AAC, AIF/AIFF, using any QuickTime codecs); MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3); Mobile phone formats (3GP, 3G2) and several image formats (PNG, JPG, BMP, animated GIF).
- Export Video to PowerPoint: Impress your audience with video in PowerPoint presentations.
Turbine Video Encoder is a free trial software application from the Flash Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-09-12. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
Turbine Video Encoder (version 4) has a file size of 4.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 160 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.